Friday, October 1, 2010

Shipped Off To Granny's

While the upstairs part of the house was being painted, Karen & Craig thought it would be much easier for them and Taylor to live downstairs. Meaning, I would have to share my room & they would be sleeping on a matress in the lounge room.
So as a solution, Karen's mum (Pam)(Yes I just said mum!) suggested that myself & the babies came to Port Macquarie for the week. Sunday night, we traveled four hours & arrived at Granny's house
LATE!!
This little girl officially has me wrapped around her finger!
Gotta love Piper!

Bella Bella Bella!
Piper lights up when she sees Bella!



I officially LOVE this place!!
(Thank you nice stranger for taking my picture!)


This is a rainforest!!


At the end of beach you can get camel rides...CAMEL RIDES!!

This Lighthouse is not what I expected one to look like...Kind of depressing...

But the view was great!


2 comments:

  1. the lighthouse is so adorable and go take a ride on a camel... its a freaking camel. oh and btw bella is thee cutest baby ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous beach photos! Is the water warm enough to swim there?

    ReplyDelete