Monday, September 13, 2010

Taronga Zoo

The Zoo view from the ferry.
Ahh..look at the Koala bear

There was a beautiful view of the harbour from the zoo.


Giraffes are so pretty!!!
When I saw the Zebra, I thought of the Zonkey,
1/2 zebra, 1/2 donkey!!


There was a smaller baby than this one,

Seal show was great!!

This poor little guy was attacked by a shark & had stage fright.
His trainer left the stage to go do this trick with him, and he scurried off stage after his trainer!!

This wallaby had a baby in its pouch.
I didn't realize it until I saw the picture!

Don't tell me...I already know.,..
I look good!



The ferry was actually very cold!

1 comment:

  1. BABY ELEPHANTS ARE my freaking favorite thing Ever! oh i love all these pictures. When I come, were hitting up this place twice.

    ReplyDelete