Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day of Exploration

The Harbour Bridge
(I plan on hiking to the top when I get the chance!)
Sydney Opera House
Very Big and Beautiful

A cute little church I found while riding the free bus around in circles!!
The roots on this tree are insane!!


The above three photos are of a place called DAVID JONES.
It's a flower show inspired shopping center.
All the important things are there:
Loui, Gucci, Roco, Coach, Prada...
You get the point. And on top of that there are these GIANT flower arrangements everywhere.
Absolutely Fabulous!!!

3 comments:

  1. ahh! ahh! I want to come! oh i love it! when I come I will sing at the sydeny opera house and We will both climb to the top of the bridge like they did on our lips are sealed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s Sometimes i go on to your blog just to listen to this song! Its fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures. The views are awesome. I am so glad you are having such a good time. Can I share the blog site with others?

    ReplyDelete